- I see the API SERVICE SN seal on every bottle of ECO ULTRA I put in my car. What is that? What does it mean?
- Universal Lubricants is honored to be a sponsor of the 2nd Annual Heroes Breakfast in support of the Midway-Kansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- We’re betting what happened in Vegas … will be big news everywhere, soon.
- Enter for a chance to win a Richard Petty Driving Experience — only by visiting us at AAPEX Booth #6241, Nov. 1 – 3, in Las Vegas.
- I know it helps the environment, but is it harder on my engine if I use recycled motor oil in my car?
Monthly Archives: December 2011
I see the API SERVICE SN seal on every bottle of ECO ULTRA I put in my car. What is that? What does it mean?
To answer this question, we called again on Universal Lubricants’ expert formulator Mike Wyant, Technical Services Manager. The seal, commonly referred to as the “API donut,” is the seal of the American Petroleum Institute, a federal regulatory entity. Licensing engine … Continue reading