- I see the API SERVICE SN seal on every bottle of ECO ULTRA I put in my car. What is that? What does it mean?
- Universal Lubricants is honored to be a sponsor of the 2nd Annual Heroes Breakfast in support of the Midway-Kansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- We’re betting what happened in Vegas … will be big news everywhere, soon.
- Enter for a chance to win a Richard Petty Driving Experience — only by visiting us at AAPEX Booth #6241, Nov. 1 – 3, in Las Vegas.
- I know it helps the environment, but is it harder on my engine if I use recycled motor oil in my car?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Universal Lubricants is honored to be a sponsor of the 2nd Annual Heroes Breakfast in support of the Midway-Kansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2011 we join other community leaders as sponsors of the Heroes Breakfast at the Wichita Marriott Hotel. Breakfast begins at 7:30 followed by the awards presentation. Ten local heroes including two life-saving firemen and the staff sergeant … Continue reading
So, what happened in Vegas? Attendees at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas were introduced to re-refined ECO ULTRA® Motor Oil from Universal Lubricants®. For the brand’s AAPEX debut, ten company representatives from across the US attended … Continue reading