- I see the API SERVICE SN seal on every bottle of ECO ULTRA I put in my car. What is that? What does it mean?
- Universal Lubricants is honored to be a sponsor of the 2nd Annual Heroes Breakfast in support of the Midway-Kansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- We’re betting what happened in Vegas … will be big news everywhere, soon.
- Enter for a chance to win a Richard Petty Driving Experience — only by visiting us at AAPEX Booth #6241, Nov. 1 – 3, in Las Vegas.
- I know it helps the environment, but is it harder on my engine if I use recycled motor oil in my car?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I’ve been using motor oil made from crude my whole life, and I’m not sure if I want to switch to something new. Why should I consider re-refined motor oil?
Getting drivers to switch brands is a challenge. To address this, we asked John Wesley, chief executive officer of Universal Lubricants to offer his ideas. Having been in this business for quite some time, I’d like to hit the brakes … Continue reading