- I see the API SERVICE SN seal on every bottle of ECO ULTRA I put in my car. What is that? What does it mean?
- Universal Lubricants is honored to be a sponsor of the 2nd Annual Heroes Breakfast in support of the Midway-Kansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- We’re betting what happened in Vegas … will be big news everywhere, soon.
- Enter for a chance to win a Richard Petty Driving Experience — only by visiting us at AAPEX Booth #6241, Nov. 1 – 3, in Las Vegas.
- I know it helps the environment, but is it harder on my engine if I use recycled motor oil in my car?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The simple answer is, “Yes.” Here at ECO ULTRA we’re excited about the global impact our re-refinery can make. But it’s just as exciting for us to grab a quart of ECO ULTRA, take it to our garage and know … Continue reading
Universal Lubricants differs from many of its competitors in that we collect, refine and produce all of our own products, including ECO ULTRA. This insures that every quart and gallon of product we produce is of the highest quality. Other … Continue reading